samedi, avril 26, 2008

The Misfortune of our future ....

Sometimes i' m asking too mch questions. But this one really occured me tonight. I was going to the grocery to get some beer ( it's saturday night after all and i m getting already drunk !) Then I saw a gang of recently matured teenagers hanging out in front of the..Church ! It turns out that nowadays , the churches are renting their basements for underground parties.... I heard that they also rent their basements for other events such as underground raves ... go fucking figure !

Anyway I saw this gang of drunken teens hanging out and some girls sitting there smoking , wearing tops smaller than my jackstrap ... And i said to myself If i was a parent I will never allow my little girl to go to such a party .But then I did it when I was a teennager .. I was there at the parties getting drunk and vommiting on my friend's pants but it was a different situation I guess but then what the hell my daughter at 16 would do in 2035 anyway ????

We pretty much did everything : starting from the end of the sixties, the sex the drug the orgies then punk then the HIV and again the sex the drugs the cocktails , the raves ... what on earth is left for the next generations???

Just look at the trends , at the music at the mentality everything is back to 80'S what's up with that... the 80's for fuck sake the worst generation !!! .. As a gay i know that we are always avant garde but that does explain the whole issue .


Am I going to see my daughter going in a concert of magnetic sound with her fiancee that she met 4 years ago and still not had sex with him ??

Would drugs and alcohool been perceived as decadent and out ?? Am i going to be the bad father that did it all when he was young , who partied like an animal...

Do we forgot about decency did we satisfied all our desires , is the next genartion will be the puritanist generation ??? . By getting too much freedom did'nt we lost the sacred sense of it ?

Are we this last generation , the last step before the the beginning of a new era ? I hope not because that is getting back to the days of frustrations , of unhappiness . I want my childrens to experiment all what life means ,the good side and the bad side .

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

...The answer is blowing in the wind...

azil a dit...

...and like all good hypocritical tunisian gays, you will marry some poor woman who will produce babies for you? Or will adoption by gays be allowed in this lovely country by then?

Aziz a dit...

Azil: hi nice to meet you it seems like you are fairly new in this blog . i already wrote about my homosexuality and my desire of paternity .
there is no conflict as long as i am honest with myself .i m not going to marry a woman and get a child from her . as far as I am concerned this is my personal choice and I already decided to live with the man that I love .

For your information , in Tunisia it is possible for a muslim man even single to Adopt a chil! so in our lovely country we don"t have to wait until gay marriage or homoparentality to be legislated to adopt a child .
Hope this will help you understand the complexity of the subject and open your mind a little bit more ...

azil a dit...

Sorry, I didn´t mean to offend you. I live in Tunisia and most of my tunisian friends are openly gay. But I also know a number of cases of real hypocritical gays who marry,"for the sake of their family" I´m sure you know them too. I´m swedish & at home homoadoptions are quite recent and the debate open and vivid, as you know, so I´m just not sure that Tunisia is ready yet. For starters you can still go to prison for loving someone of your own sex. One of the reasons I initially liked your blog, was the fact that you´re openly gay, which inspires young people to be more openminded.At times I´m just too fed up with the inequality between men and women here. My comment was based on my experience, since as you point out, I don´t know you. If you understand some swedish you may enjoy my blog, lol Liza