jeudi, octobre 18, 2007

Paegan Poetry -Bjork

Pedalling throught he dark currents

I find an accurate copy a blueprintof the pleasure in me

Swirling black lilies totally ripeA secret code carved :

a secret code carvedS

wirling black lilies totally ripe

He offers a hand shake crooked

five fingers they form a pattern yet to be matched

Swirling black lilies totally ripe

On the surface simplicity but the darkest pit in meis pagan poetry pagan poetry

Swirling black lilies totally ripe

Morse : coded : signals they pulsate : they wake me up from my hibernate

On the surface simplicity but the darkest pit in me

is pagan poetry pagan poetry

I love himThis time : I'm gonna keep me to myself

This time : I'm gonna keep my all to myself

She loves him

But he makes me want to hand myself over

She loves him

Aucun commentaire: